Wednesday, November 7, 2012

If I were a bettin' girl, I would bet that you never thought you would see another post from this country girl. It has been months since I have even paid a lick of attention to the old blog, and with very good reason. You see, I was introduced to two vices in the last six months - Photoshop Elements and a strong love affair with Pinterest.
Pinterest, oh how I love you. I find it difficult, however, to truly appreciate all of the crafts you have to offer me - what, with being two hours away from a decent craft store. Actually, just to the left of my computer sits a list a mile long of craft necessities I plan to pick up tomorrow during my GIRLS DAY OUT (Shout out Tosha and Tyra!). I cannot wait to start my quilts, Christmas goodie boxes, burlap table decoration, etc. Pinterest truly is amazing. My husband cannot get enough of the fact that every night is a new recipe. Almost always, it incorporates cream cheese. Gosh, Pinterest.
And Photoshop - oh Photoshop - how did I ever survive without you. A dear friend of mine set me up last spring with the program - and I have become obsessed. I have made decorative labels for organization, Christmas cards, birthday invitations, home decor, weekly menu calendars, etc, that are to die for.
So yes, I haven't cared much about the blog. Truly, if you have been introduced to either of these vices, you know why.
Happy Pinning!

Photoshop creations:  Craft Fair, here I come!


Boys Bathroom
I have this Menu Planner framed
and hanging in my kitchen. I use
a dry erase marker to fill it in, and
it wipes clean.
Christmas Cards
Invitations are big right now -
everything from weddings to
birthdays. 

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your blog! When I saw it in my google reader, I immediately clicked on your post. I LOVE the menu. I would love a retro red one for my kitchen. Message me on how much you charge to make one. I'm getting tired of my current dry erase menu planner. I'm so organized that a calendar on the menu planner would be AWESOME! Yay for you! And yes, pinterest is amazing. I've got books (pre-pinterest) that I'm still working through. Just reorganized my recipes and had to throw several away that I can't eat.

    ReplyDelete